SELECT OTHER PRODUCTIONS
BY MY SPIRIT UNIVERSAL SPIRITUAL GATHERING AND CONCERT
Executive Producer of the TV Production of the By Spirit Concert, with Zubin Mehta, the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra and Placido Domingo in the presence of Queen Sophia of Spain, which commemorated the historic 500th Anniversary of the Jews expulsion from Spain. Hailed as one of the most significant spiritual events of the decade, thousands made the pilgrimage to Toledo and Jerusalem, to usher in a new era of peace and co-existence. The powerful blowing of shofars brought the momentous experience of the Universal Spiritual Gathering to an end at the majestic setting of the Western Wall in Jerusalem, with it’s own concert.
Critical Acclaim “A beautiful-looking film… an original and informative look at a remarkably rich and universal human story.”
- John Haslett Cuff, The Globe and Mail
Executive Producer. Expulsion and Memory. A documentary about the historic reconciliation of the King of Spain and the President of Israel and the Memories of the Conversos that still haunt their descendants till today.
In 1492, the Jews of Spain were given a choice: expulsion or conversion. Half the community converted. Known as Conversos, they continued to practice Judaism in secret for nearly 500 years. Beautifully filmed in Spain, Portugal, Israel, Canada, and the United States, it has a lyrical Spanish/Sephardic soundtrack by some of the world’s leading artists, including Placido Domingo, Zubin Metha and the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra. Lili brought an 8 member crew over from Canada on her coin not to miss the historic opportunity that was paying tribute to the survival of the Jewish Spirit.
“A vibrant and up-to-date examination of the timeless search for religious identity.”
- Henry MIETKIEWICZ, The Toronto Star
Executive Producer for Michael Bernard Beckwith, The Answer is You, PBS Special.
Michael Bernard Beckwith, the world renowned spiritual teacher and award-winning author brings his positive message of prospering in these challenging times with an inspiring and cutting edge PBS special that taped at Los Angeles’ Club Nokia. It broadcast on PBS stations nationwide.
SELECT MISCELLANEOUS PRODUCTIONS
- 2004 Call to Action Video Campaign reached millions of women by email. Short films on issues at stake in the U.S. elections (Vote for Choice, God in Government) to help women channel the power of their votes.
- Leading Women in the Arts, Creator Series, for the W Network for Women. Producer/Director.
- Women in Media was a two-hour cable TV special produced and hosted by Lili Fournier with a Panel of International Producers live before a Toronto International Film Festival audience. Interviews with Sharon Stone and the Oscar Winning Women Producers in Hollywood.
- Pygmalion with Peter O’Toole and Margot Kidder. A major multiple-camera drama for 20th Century Fox and Astral TV. Associate Director.
SOME OF HER PAST MEDIA, LEADERSHIP & CHARITABLE INITIATIVES
- Lili Fournier has hosted and produced numerous LIVE PBS pledge shows across the U.S. to help PBS stations raise millions to support public television.
- When she was a Lifestyle Columnist for the Toronto Sun and owner of Toronto’s finest Gourmet Shoppe she was a popular guest on dozens of radio and television shows across the country. This was all a sideline to her working full time on major multiple camera dramas, movies of the week and feature films.
- Member, Women’s Leadership Board, Harvard Kennedy School of Government, where some 100 women leaders use their influence to empower women worldwide.
- Lili has spoken Internationally on “Harnessing 21st Century Solutions for Empowering women” with a focus on technology, at the Club de Madrid conference at President Clinton’s Library in Arkansas; in Taiwan for a world conference of women leaders where she met the President and convened a high profile panel in Baku, Azerbaijan for a Inclusion and Diversity Summit, where she was also introduced to the President.
- Club de Madrid has some 90 members, former Prime Ministers and Presidents of Democracy’s. She met many and proposed they host a Women’s Day Live event for their nation’s women.
- Women in Film, Community Chair. Initiated the highly successful mentorship program, the first of its kind, which was modeled by other women in communications enterprises.
- At the historic launch of UN Women at the UN Assembly, she met with the President of the UN assembly who supported her vision for Women’s Day Live and agreed to invite world leaders to consider honoring their nation’s women by celebrating International Women’s Day for a tie in with the Women’s Day Live Global broadcast. All nations could also do an event and raise funds for national charities in their country.
SUCCESS & MEDIA STRATEGIST & HOST FOR INDUSTRY & CHARITABLE EVENTS
- Success strategist and Executive Coach to select CEOS and Entrepreneurs and stars.
- As Media Strategist created a TV broadcast deal for the Vancouver Peace Summit 2009.
- Helped recruit Peace Laureates for the Dalai Lama Peace Centre, which included Dr. Muhammad Yunus and Wangari Maathai, the Green Belt Movement founder.
- Consultant to President "Tellevision” Global's proposed Lifestyle Channel for Women where she garnered the most public endorsements for any specialty Channel application in the country.
- Hosted and produced the Television Industry’s Gala at Stop 33 at the Sutton Place to celebrate the Broadcasters winning Specialty TV licenses. Kodak, DGC, I.A.T.S.E, NABET, et al.
- Hosted events/Canadian Film Center for visiting filmmakers like Laura Ziskin, Gus van Zant.
- Hosted various charity events including ANFAR and sat on several Board of Directors.
- Honored to be featured in Canada’s Who’s Who.